Monday, November 15, 2010

Zentangle Greeting Card



The front of the card with the white letters that say happy birthday was unplanned, but it came out nicer than I expected. I had happy birthday written in script, then realized I left the letter "r" out of Birthday. Talk about dissappointed and a feeling of wasted time and materials. Then I took my paint brush, dipped it in my ink well and painted over the entire area you see black and covered the misspelled happy birthday. The ink didn't take long to dry and I pulled out a white Gel Pen and wrote "Happy Birthday, Mommy" on the front of the card. My Mom loves her birthday card. My Mom now understands what Zentangle is and appreciates how beautiful it looks.
The other photo is the inside of the greeting card.
I'm planning on designing some greeting cards for Christmas that I can print on the computer on blank greeting cards. I'm planning on a Zentangle Christmas this year.

No comments: